By speeding up your smartphones SD Card, you will be able to load your photos, videos, apps and games more quick and efficiently.
To speed up your HTC Wildfire S SD Card, all you need to do is DEFRAG your SD Card.
What is a "Defrag?"
A Defrag is when all the files in your SD Card are pushed together so that they are all next to each other. This makes it easier for your HTC Wildfire S to find files on your SD Card.
By defragging your SD Card it will now move around any files or folders.
How do I defrag my SD Card?To defrag your SD Card, follow these simple steps below:
- Download Auslogics Disk Defrag
- Install the software.
- Plug your HTC Wildfire S into your computer and select Disk Drive mode.
- Open Up Auslogics Disk Defrag
- Tick the box next to your SD Card (untick the box next to your hard drive too)
- Select "Defrag and Optimize"
- Let it defrag and optimize your SD Card!
- Do not unplug or put any files onto your SD Card until it has finished the process.
Your HTC Wildfire S should now be running up to 5x faster!